Búsqueda dentro de este blog:

February 29, 2016

Right of passage

My youngest daughter also known as "the little one" now has a drivers permit. Seriously, when did she become a teenager let alone start driving? The past 3 years have just whisked by while I'm trying to keep up with it all.


The whole family went with her to her appointment and watched her get her picture taken. I stood in awe thinking that there is nothing I can do to make time stand still. I wanted to pause that moment for at least a couple of minutes and mentally record everything, how she felt, how I felt, something a mobile picture could not capture.

Her right of passage was a savored one. Now on to higher insurance and hearing all the time "mom can I drive".  Yes you can drive is what I am saying to myself but I add, don't go grow so fast.

Articulos Más Leidos