Búsqueda dentro de este blog:

December 23, 2010

Great for Parents

Okay not all parents are created tech savvy equal. Just last night my mother called. When her opening line to the conversation is "Do you have a minute, are you in the middle of something?" I know it's going to be computer related and it was. Which bring me to this wonderful website: http://www.teachparentstech.org

I found this or should I say it found me when I opened my browser to check my email this morning. It was right there, on the left side of my login with two videos all set up in a form of a post card. Love it! Now if I can only get her to open her emails, jk....she's a pro at that already.

Disclaimer: I am not, nor is this blog associated with today's listed site. In other words, I do not receive compensation for featuring them on my blog.

Articulos Más Leidos